下載億題庫APP
聯系電話:400-660-1360
請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失
請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失
為了幫助廣大考生順利通過口譯筆譯考試,幫考網為大家分享了一些口譯筆譯相關內容,希望大家每天堅持練習,積極備考。
1 .How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?
2 .We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。
3 .Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?
4 .Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。
5 .How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?
6 .We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前準備好。
7 .How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?
8 .What‘s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什么相信產品是安全的?
9 .I‘d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。
10. Why don‘t we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
11 .I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我還有些問題要問。
12 .We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我們總是愿意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。
13 .If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。
14 .Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你認為合同有問題嗎?
15 .We‘d like you to consider our request once again.
我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
16 .We‘d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
17 .The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
18 .We can‘t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。
19 .We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最后一輪談判。
20 .We don‘t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什么意見。
21 .That‘s international practice. We can‘t break it.
這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
22 .We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我們可以重新考慮修改合同。
23 .We‘ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。
24 .Do you think the method of payment is OK foryou?
你們認為結算方式合適嗎?
25 .We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
26 .Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
27 .Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
請仔細閱讀合同草案,并就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?]
28 .When will the contract be ready?
合同何時準備好?
29 .Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us forour file.
請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
30 .The contract will be sent to you by air mail foryour signature.
合同會郵給你們簽字。
31 .Don‘t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什么嗎?
32 .We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?
33 .We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。
34 .They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
35 .I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。
36 .When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。
37 .I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。
38 .I don‘t think you‘ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。
39 .But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。
40 .It‘s up to you to decide.
這主要取決于你。
看到這里小伙伴們是否有所收獲呢?希望幫考網為大家分享的內容能給大家帶來幫助,后續也可以多關注幫考網,這里有更多的考試資訊,你想知道的都在這!
中級口譯的筆譯證書有效期是多久?:中級口譯的筆譯證書有效期是多久?通過筆試考試后,2年內有4次口試機會。只有在規定時間內通過了筆試和口試成績才能拿到相應的證書,否則筆試成績就自動無效。一旦拿到證書,就是終身有效的。
三級筆譯和口譯考試每年可以考幾次?:三級筆譯和口譯考試每年可以考幾次?通常情況下筆譯口譯考試都是每年兩次。上半年一般在1月份報名,5月份考試,下半年一般在7月份報名,11月考試,各省市情況不一,具體情況可上CATTI官網或各省市人事考試網查詢。
如何選擇口譯筆譯考試的中級還是高級?:如何選擇口譯筆譯考試的中級還是高級?一般來說,如果通過四級考試的考生,建議報考中級;如果通過六級考試,并且分數在75分以上,聽力和口語較好者,可以報考高級。
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
2020-06-03
微信掃碼關注公眾號
獲取更多考試熱門資料