口譯筆譯考試
報考指南考試報名準考證打印成績查詢考試題庫

重置密碼成功

請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失

注冊成功

請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失

久热久热草在线视频,亚洲欧美伊人成综合小说,北欧一区二区三区,亚洲伊人色综网一本道

當前位置: 首頁口譯筆譯考試口譯中級每日一練正文
【每日一練】中級口譯筆譯考試1000句經典口語(20)
幫考網校2022-05-25 17:02
【每日一練】中級口譯筆譯考試1000句經典口語(20)

為了幫助廣大考生順利通過口譯筆譯考試,幫考網為大家分享了一些口譯筆譯相關內容,希望大家每天堅持練習,積極備考。

951. l am vacuuming the floornow and have several shirts to iron.我正在用真空吸塵器清理地板,還有好幾件襯衫要熨。

952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.我將愛你直到??菔癄€。

953. There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river河上有一座破爛不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石橋。

954. No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.難怪有人說電子計算機正漸漸接管世界。

955. The enormous increase of population will create many problems.巨大的人口增長將產生很多問題。

956. There\\'s nothing better foryou than plenty of water and sleep.你最好多喝水多休息。

957. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.你應該是依靠你自己,而不足別人。

958. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.讓我向在座諸位致以最真摯的歡迎?!?span lang="EN-US">

959. Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.許多人喜歡住在農村而不喜歡住在城市。

960. Since I\\'m here, I\\'d like to try a typical dish of this country.既然來了,我想吃這個國家特有的食物。

961. Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.上下樓梯可比什么健身器都要好。

962. Had it not been forthe alarm clock she wouldn\\'t have been late.如果不是因為鬧鐘不響的話,她就不會遲到了。

963. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.無論你有多努力,老板總不會完全滿意。

964. If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.如果他沒有把牙齒弄壞,現在就不在醫院了。

965. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.你與其把錢花在賭博上,不如把它丟掉的好。

966. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?你能給我講講關于世界杯足球賽的狀況嗎?

967. I\\'m usually just using the search engines to look up information.我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些資料。

968. He goes home early everyday forfear that his wife would be angry.他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生氣。

969. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.很遺憾地告訴你,我們無法雇用你。

970. I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.盡管我很煩英語,我還是要學它。

971. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.李白是中國有史以來最偉大的詩人之一。

972. Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.許多人抱怨說計算機正在接管人的工作。

973. The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.她廚房的櫥柜中放滿了她不需要的東西。

974. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.我并不在乎他所說的,我知道他不是那個意思。

975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.他問了我幾個個人問題,我根本不愿回答。

976. I don\\'t care where we go as long as we don\\'t have to stand in line.不管去哪里,只要不用站著排隊就行。

977. She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn\\'t want to get married so early.她喜歡邁克,但她不想那么早就結婚。

978. Why don\\'t you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?你為何不找個職業.不再依靠你的父母呢?

979. Will you please try to find out forme what time the train arrives?能不能請你幫我查查火車什么時候到?

980. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.英語好將有助于增加你們的就業機會。

998. In many countries, more and more companies are replacing people with computers.在許多國家有越來越多的公司使用電子計算機來代替人。

981. If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she\\'ll blow her stack.如果她發現你在她上衣上灑了墨水,她會大發脾氣的。

982. I would be very grateful forinformation about entry to your college.若能寄給我貴校的入學申請材料我將十分感激。

983. Mr. Smith knew Jack didn\\'t look at the others because he was nervous.史密斯先生知道杰克不敢看別人是因為緊張。

984. On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.英國人被介紹給別人的時候常常和對方握握手。

985. I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.我想在河邊散步,唱我喜歡的歌。

986. Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress.很多人認為肥胖超重是因為吃得過多和壓力造成的。

987. Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.然而所有這些東西,看上去雖不同,但卻有一個共同點。

988. All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.所有美好的記憶又在我腦海清晰地浮現了,有些甚至還令我哭泣。

989. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I\\'m here with you now.今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因為我現在和你在一起。

990. When I was young, I\\'d listen to the radio, waiting formy favorite songs.當我還是個小女孩的時候,我常聽著收音機,等待我最喜歡的歌。

991. I\\'m certain he\\'ll go to see the film, because he\\'s bought a ticket.我肯定他會去看電影的,岡為他把票都買好了。

992. Unfortunately you\\'ll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.在你借書之前你要先付清罰款。

993. Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!哎!你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了。

994. We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.我們不僅要知道理論,還要知道怎樣把理論應用于實踐。

995. Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight. 運動與節食結合也許是減肥最有效的途徑。

996. The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage. 每個旅客托運的行李最大重量限額是60公斤,手提行李除外。

997. You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you\\'ll get that off easily.你只是稍微胖了些很快就會恢復的。

999. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!冰箱邊、洗碗槽下,還有櫥柜里面都有老鼠!

看到這里小伙伴們是否有所收獲呢?希望幫考網為大家分享的內容能給大家帶來幫助,后續也可以多關注幫考網,這里有更多的考試資訊,你想知道的都在這!

聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:[email protected] 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。
口譯筆譯考試百寶箱離考試時間109天
學習資料免費領取
免費領取全套備考資料
測一測是否符合報考條件
免費測試,不要錯過機會
提交
互動交流

微信掃碼關注公眾號

獲取更多考試熱門資料

溫馨提示

信息提交成功,稍后幫考專業顧問免費為您解答,請保持電話暢通!

我知道了~!
溫馨提示

信息提交成功,稍后幫考專業顧問給您發送資料,請保持電話暢通!

我知道了~!

提示

信息提交成功,稍后班主任聯系您發送資料,請保持電話暢通!