下載億題庫APP
聯系電話:400-660-1360
請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失
請謹慎保管和記憶你的密碼,以免泄露和丟失
為了幫助廣大考生順利通過口譯筆譯考試,幫考網為大家分享了一些口譯筆譯相關內容,希望大家每天堅持練習,積極備考。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人。
401. He neither smokes nordrinks. 他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work. 只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I\\'ve got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let\\'s go fora walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill. 請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay orleave. 你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren\\'t you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don\\'t forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯系。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don\\'t have any cash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late forwork yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 這故事似乎是真的。
435. I\\'ve got to start working out. 我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks foryour flattering me. 多謝你的夸獎。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎于他。
442. This car is in good condition. 這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。
445. We look forward to your visit. 期待您的光臨。
446. What do you think of this one? 您覺得這個怎么樣子
447. What\\'s the weather like to day? 今天天氣怎么樣?
448. A red tie will match that suit. 紅領帶會配那件衣服。
449. A wet road is usually slippery. 潮濕的路往往是滑的。
450. Example is better than precept. 身教勝于言傳。
看到這里小伙伴們是否有所收獲呢?希望幫考網為大家分享的內容能給大家帶來幫助,后續也可以多關注幫考網,這里有更多的考試資訊,你想知道的都在這!
三級筆譯和口譯考試每年可以考幾次?:三級筆譯和口譯考試每年可以考幾次?通常情況下筆譯口譯考試都是每年兩次。上半年一般在1月份報名,5月份考試,下半年一般在7月份報名,11月考試,各省市情況不一,具體情況可上CATTI官網或各省市人事考試網查詢。
口譯筆譯考試是否需要現場審核?:口譯筆譯考試是否需要現場審核?大部分地區的二三級口筆譯考試不需要現場審核(繳費),極個別省市除外,具體請關注當地人事考試網站的報考簡章。
口譯筆譯考試是多少分及格?:口譯筆譯考試各語種各級別各科目合格標準均為60分(試卷滿分為100分)。
2020-06-03
微信掃碼關注公眾號
獲取更多考試熱門資料